Bow Ties with Sausage, Tomatoes and CreamPrint This
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 lbs spiced italian sausage
- 1 lb kale (chopped)
- 3 cans diced tomato (14 oz)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp italian parsley (chopped)
- 12 oz bowtie pasta
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large stockpot, saute the garlic and onions. Add the sausage and kale. Drain excess oil as needed.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, red pepper flakes.
- Add cream and parsley and bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Adjust with salt and pepper.
- Stir in undercooked pasta to soak in the sauce.
- Garnish with parsley