Lemon Blueberry CheesecakePrint This
- 2 cups ground graham crackers
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 lb cream cheese (2 8oz blocks)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 lemon (zested, juiced)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Soften the cream cheese
- Mix the crust in a mixing bowl and spread on the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with a non-stick cooking spray
- Refrigerate crust for 5 minutes
- Mix cream cheese until smooth. Add one egg at a time on low speed.
- Add sugar, sour cream, lemon zest and vanilla and mix.
- Add cheesecake mix on top of crust
- Set the cheesecake pan on a large piece of aluminum foil and fold up the sides around it. Place the cake pan in a large roasting pan. Pour the boiling water into the roasting pan until the water is about halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes. The cheesecake should still jiggle (it will firm up after chilling).
- Let cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- Chill in the refrigerator, loosely covered, for at least 4 hours.
- In a small saucepan add blueberries, lemon and sugar and simmer for 5 minutes. Top on cheesecake.
Adapted from Tyler Florence